It’s amazing what you can find at a Walmart.

Mica Craig said he reached down to pick up a stick lying in the gardening aisle of a Wal-Mart in Idaho, only to discover that it was a rattlesnake that then bit his hand.

47-year-old Mica Craig was shopping in the outdoor garden department of a Lewiston store when he was bitten on Saturday.

He says that it latched onto his hand and that he screamed and managed to shake loose the snake and stomped it to death.

A bystander drove Craig to a local emergency room. Craig said he was treated with six bags of anti-venom and was told that his hand could be permanently disfigured.

Doctors expect him to remain hospitalized until at least Tuesday.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Blogosphere
  • Fark
  • Google Buzz
  • Live
  • MySpace
  • NewsVine
  • Orkut
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
  • Tumblr
  • Webnews.de

Other similar stories:

Tagged with:
 

Leave a Reply



Switch to our mobile site